Make it personal
Your wedding day should be a reflection of your personalities and style. Why not add something that is special to both of you? If you met at college, you could have an ice sculpture created of the mascot or school logo. The grooms cake – make it something that is meaningful to him.
We are happy to help you with those personal items and other special touches such as an Irish dancer, Mariachi band, a cigar roller at the reception or a food truck at the end of the night.
• Video Montage – Often the families of the bride and groom appreciate a chance to see photo or video montages of the couple from childhood through to their big day. Having a big screen set up is a great way to bring the past into the present and enhance the evening.
• Karaoke – No matter the skill level, many of us love to get up and sing our hearts out. And, nearly everyone enjoys watching what can be a funny musical medley.
• Calligraphy – Calligraphy for your invitations is a beautiful and stylish way to address your invites. Elegant hand written calligraphy is available for your invites, escort cards or place cards. Save-the-dates and wedding invitations are available
through Perfect Wedding Planning, offering you a 20% discount.
• Escort Card Table – While guests pick up their card to see which table they are seated at, let them enjoy photos of your parents, your grandparents or even a small video frame rotating through photos of you as children and how you have grown together.
• Unity Candle – The unity candle symbolizes the very essence of the wedding ceremony, the union of the two families. Two taper candles, representing the couple as individuals, are used to light a single center candle as a visible symbol of their commitment to each other. Some of the many reasons to include the Unity Candle in your ceremony all seem to have a central theme: a symbol of unity is always a beautiful thing. The Unity Candle Ceremony is a meaningful, spiritual symbol of Life, Light, and the Eternal Spirit of love and caring. A Unity candle set can wonderfully accent any wedding ceremony.
• Sand Ceremony – The Sand Ceremony represents leaving two separate lives and joining to make one life together, that is the joining of the two families but especially the bride and groom. The separate lives are symbolized by two vases of sand, in different colors. The Bride and Groom come together, and pour into one vase, two individual colors of sand. the pouring of these two individual containers of sand representing all that you were and all that you are, and all that you will ever be. As these two containers of sand are poured into the third container, the individual containers of sand will no longer exist, but will be joined together as one. Just as these grains of sand can never be separated and poured back again, so will your marriage be.
• Fireworks – Right at the moment the bride and groom take their first kiss as man and wife, a dazzling fireworks display appears behind them, for all to enjoy.
• Bag Piper – Music representing your heritage is perfect for your wedding as it’s a family event. Professional bag pipers are a wonderful addition to Scottish weddings, however their popularity has made them a favorite to all in recent years.
• Personalized Fans – South Florida tends to be warm year round. While beach weddings are beautiful, you can’t forget about the heat. Be sure to provide your guests with custom fans commemorating your wedding.
• Programs – People want to know what to expect when attending your wedding. Providing a simple program of events is the best way to be certain your day flows flawlessly.
• Transportation – Your wedding day transportation could be anything from a Rolls Royce for two of you to a Hummer for the entire bridal party or old time trolley’s transporting all the guests. We will help you find the right thing. Wow your guests at your waterfront celebration by having them enjoy a water taxi ride. Water taxi transportation can be fun for your rehearsal dinner or for the transportation between ceremony and reception. Guests are sure to enjoy the beautiful homes and waterways of Fort Lauderdale. Whatever your method of transportation, we will help you secure the right thing.
• Big Screen –
• Steel Drum – Subtle music is the key to a great cocktail hour. Quickly add a tropical flair with a professional steel drummer.
• Ice Shot Bar – An extremely fun addition to any cocktail hour, the Ice Shot Bar “breaks the ice” by offering up drinks in a fun way.
• Light-Up Drinks – It’s the little touches that make your wedding a day to remember. Enhancing your drinks with specialty light up glasses adds a simple touch of beauty everyone will enjoy.
• Custom Lighting and Personalized Gobos – Lighting can make all the difference in your reception location. Personalized Gobos take it a step further and put you and your groom’s name in lights on the dance floor, walls or ceiling.
• Ice Sculptures – Many couples meet in college. What better way to commemorate your relationship than by having an ice sculpture created as the school mascot or logo?
• Groom’s Cake – With all the flowers, ribbons, and feminine aspects of the wedding, it’s nice to give the groom something special. Groom’s cakes are often made in the image of something the groom likes: sports themed, Beatles memorabilia or college mascot.
• Toasting Glasses – While you can’t keep a slice of the wedding cake forever, many of your wedding mementos can be held as cherished keepsakes for years to come. Personalized toasting glasses come in all shapes and sizes and can be themed to your wedding. What better way to remember your special day for years to come?
• Party Props, Maracas and Party Favors – Extend your wedding theme beyond the decorations. Give your guests memorable keepsakes which are fun, unique and something they will hang onto.
• Professional Dancers, Soca, Irish, Folk and many more – Entertainment is key for any reception, you want your guests to have a great time. Having a professional dancer or group entertain your audience is a special way to set your event apart.
• Mariachi Band – Mariachi Bands are a fun and affordable way to bring live music to your event and have a lot of fun in the process. Most Mariachis are extremely interactive with the audience, and they’re great to get the kids involved in the dancing.
• Cigar Roller – Looking for something unique to have at your reception? Hiring cigar rollers has become more popular in recent years, especially among the groomsmen. Most professional rollers will also have custom cigar bands created for your event, which can include your wedding logo.
• Photo Booths & Guest Sign in Book – For years couples have had their guests sign in to both remember who attended years down the road and for thank you cards. Today’s brides are taking this to the next step and capturing the moment with a photo booth.
• Cupcake Bar – You want your guests to have a great night. Offering an extensive desert selection is a great way to provide a variety of foods for your guests. Gourmet cupcakes are a top choice when planning your menu.
• Chocolate Fountain – Guests of all ages love chocolate fountains. They offer an interactive desert experience while providing a beautiful display for your event. Add to that the variety of foods available with the fountain, from sponge cake to strawberries, marshmallows and pretzels the list is nearly endless.
• Coffee & Espresso Bar – Coffee is the most consumed beverage on the planet. The increased popularity of gourmet and specialty coffees makes it a necessity at any event. Go all out for your wedding by hiring a professional barista who can make any coffee creation your guests’ desire.
• Candy Station – Colorful, versatile, beautiful, candy can be crafted into virtually any display imaginable. A fabulous candy station isn’t just for the children, your adult guests will appreciate a variety of candy available along with the gorgeous display. Better yet, have personalized bags made for the occasion for people to take with them after the reception.
• Thank You Gifts – The best way to end the night is by including a surprise gift left in the cars as they valet parked. These can include something personal from your wedding, bottled water, sweet treats, toys – delete toys etc.
• Thank You Video – Featuring same day edit, a professional and personal thank you video can be sent to all of your guest’s e-mail addresses the day after the wedding.
• Food Truck – Featuring Miami’s BEST late night bites, this is quickly becoming a popular favorite for the party that never ends.
• Day After Brunch – With all the activity of your wedding day and reception, it’s nice to offer a brunch the next day to provide a relaxing atmosphere to spend time with your friends and family.
“Call Now so we can make your wedding day all you’ve dreamed of.”