Wedding Day Service
After countless hours of time and energy planning your wedding, you are now ready for
your big day! Let us step in and handle the wedding day logistics and details so you and
your family can relax and have a blast.
This service begins with unlimited consultation between now and your wedding day and includes the following:
• Unlimited consultation via phone & email, from now until your wedding day
• Provide vendor referrals for anything you may still need
• Contact vendors prior to wedding day to confirm details
• Prepare reception itinerary and timeline of events, communicating this info to vendors
• Organize wedding procession outline, assistance at rehearsal evening before, directing
rehearsal if necessary
• Early arrival on wedding day to ensure proper arrangements are in place (candles,
programs, flowers, music, etc.)
• Assist family and wedding party with appropriate flowers prior to ceremony
• Organize wedding party placements and direct ceremony if necessary
• Ensure timely arrival of vendors at reception
• Set up place cards, favors, accessories, menus, etc.
• Review floor plan to ensure tables are set appropriately
• Greet and direct guests for guest book sign-in and gift placements
• Oversee timing of events for introductions, first dance, toast, bouquet & garter toss,
cake cutting, food and beverage service, etc.
• Assist with collecting toasting glasses, cake cutting set, gifts, etc. at the end of the evening
• Personally assist the bride and groom prior to the ceremony through the cake cutting
On your wedding day, you will have nothing to do but eat a good breakfast, enjoy time
with family and friends, and then…. get married!!
Full Service Planning and Coordination
• Budget organization, general guidance and unlimited consultation
• Site location assistance for ceremony and reception
• Vendor coordination for music, photography, videography, flowers, transportation, etc.
• Order invitations, save the dates and additional stationary, providing you with a 20% discount
• Prepare wedding day timeline for wedding party from salon appointments all the way through the cake cutting
• Provide catering and menu guidance
• Assist with information for out of town guests
• Assist with rehearsal dinner and day after brunch planning
• Wedding day coordination as described in above package
• Assist you with details in the last 2 weeks prior to the wedding